Friday, September 4, 2009

I'm close to my goal weight, healthy and happy

It’s been a long day I’ve been up since 5am this morning; however I did accomplish a lot today. I worked out first thing this morning, it was an exciting eventful day at work, had a wonderful talk with my fiancé, updated my daily planner with tasks/events for tomorrow and now I’m relaxing after a great dinner that I cooked, perfect time for a blog update.

I had a doctor’s appointment yesterday and it went very well. I weighed in at *** nope not until my next video which I will do sometime this month (I promise) new weigh in (on a scale, on camera as per usual) new body shots and new updates, which I can’t wait to share with all of you. What I will say is I’m close to my goal weight and I plan on conquering “this goal” by the end of the year. Below is a picture I took tonight, comparing a picture of me at my highest weight, which I call a “so far” photo not “after”.


Although my videos have been sporadic, my weight loss has not, for the most part I have been consistent and I would consider my weight loss journey a success so far. I will be scheduling in my youtube weigh in videos shortly. My life has been so busy (understatement), in the midst of falling in love, planning a wedding, working on my business and my makeup line (trademarked) and spending quality time with my friends and family, time has gotten away from me, what can I say except life happens. I will give you more updates in my “I’m back” video.



I receive emails/comments on my before and after pictures video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWF7FxFOGKI all the time asking how I lost the weight. If you refer back to my videos last year when I lost the majority of my weight (92 pounds to be exact) I always said I would not be able to give up the foods I love which includes chicken curry along with many Mexican food dishes. I decided to create a plan which allowed me to eat these foods and have a free day (for a sample of my menu plan please refer to my “how I lost 80 pounds in 6 months” video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_cdpTiF3cc . Now in 2009, I’m close to my goal weight, healthy and happy. The proof really is in the pudding. :)

Cindy (Fatty2Slim)

No comments:

Post a Comment