Monday, August 31, 2009

Updating my tasks


I decided to update my tasks in my Franklin Covey planner today since I’m off work :) I have a doctor's appointment this week, organizing my kitchen on Wednesday, five workouts planned this week, writing a blog for WEtv.com for the episode of Secret Lives of Women that I participated in and I’m updating my Bye The Weigh Book. All while working 6 days this week. It's a busy week but I'm a firm believer in hard work, and hard work does pay off.

I have left the date of my "I’m back" video as a surprise but rest assured it will be filled with a hunger to reach my goals. I feel my balanced lifestyle has helped me succeed and "keep my eyes on the prize"

Every time I look at my twitter account, I see motivating and inspiring quotes from my good friend Yvette http://twitter.com/yvesabutterfly. I have found a quote which I hope all of you find positive and encouraging "The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be"
Horace Bushnell

Cindy (Fatty2Slim)

No comments:

Post a Comment